All the info about the Max
Most important first: All this is inclusive on your holiday at the Max.
- Stylish living with a view in the apartment of your choice
- Fully equipped kitchen with all the bells and whistles
- Holiday-ready with bed linen, towels, and kitchen linen
- Unlimited GRANDER revitalised water from all the taps in your apartment
- Welcome gift for your kids so that you parents can settle into your apartment at your leisure
- In summer: Stubai Super Card with countless benefits, such as free use of certain cable cars, free travel on the buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck, free entrance to various swimming pools, a ride on the summer toboggan run in Mieders, a juicy 30% reduction on many leisure activities, and more
- Relaxation in the wellness area with Finnish sauna, steam bath and herbal sauna, infrared cabin, infrared lounger, and relaxation room
- Use of the lockable ski cellar with waxing station and heated ski boot dryer (secure entry using your room card)
- Fun galore in the games room with table tennis, table football, and building blocks for your kids
- Car park directly at the hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Treat yourself: Choose from our exclusive optional extras to make your holiday even sweeter.
- Bread service: Have your breakfast rolls brought to your door!
- A fresh bubbling bath just for you in our freshwater whirlpool
- Massages in your room: Our trusted therapists come to the Max on request to refresh you for your mountain adventures with a sports or relaxation massage!
- Bathrobe for the duration of your stay
- Extra cleaning during your stay for a sparkling apartment
- Use of the charging station for your electric car
- Laundry service
- Ski and bike rental at Sport Stubai
Check-in and check-out
Check-in: from 3 p.m.
Check-out: by 10 a.m.
By the way: At Max Mountain Apartments, you can check in and out digitally, without standing in line. But of course, we’re still there for you at our reception at any time!
Your reservation is confirmed as soon as we have received the requested deposit payment of 50% of the total booking cost. Our bank details are:
Account holder: Christoph Höllrigl
Bank: Raiffeisenbank Neustift-Mieders
IBAN: AT85 3628 5000 0008 3634
Paying your bill
You can pay your bill at the end of your holiday by EC debit card, Visa, Mastercard, or in cash.
Yes, please! Most apartments at the Max are perfect for families. You can see which they are in the apartment description. We will provide you with cots and high chairs free of charge, depending on availability. So that you parents can settle in at your leisure and enjoy your home away from home, your kids will receive a small welcome gift on arrival to keep them happily occupied while you toast to your holiday.
Head out: In Stubaital, our little guests will find plenty to keep themselves entertained: ski lessons, bike tours, guided hikes, and much more. There are also children’s playgrounds near your place to be.
Stay in: In the games room with table football, building blocks, and table tennis, children of all ages will have lots of fun, whatever the weather.
On request, you’re welcome to bring your four-legged friend with you on holiday. Depending on the size of the dog, we charge between 10.00 and 20.00 euros per night without food. Please bring your own basket and blanket with you for your pet. Out of consideration for allergy sufferers, not all apartments are suitable for you and your dog. If an unexpected special final cleaning is required after your stay, or if there is any damage to the apartment, we will need to charge you for this. Thank you for your understanding.
The tourist tax of 2.80 euros per night/person from 16 years old is payable at the hotel.
Please use our recycling room to dispose of any waste before your departure. Garbage is separated into plastic, paper, metal, glass, non-recyclable waste, and organic waste. Thank you for your assistance!
All Max Mountain Apartments are non-smoking apartments. For tobacco lovers, we are happy to provide ashtrays on the terrace. We ask you to comply with the smoking ban.
If something gets in the way of your holiday, the following cancellation conditions apply.
- Up to 30 days before arrival, cancellation is free of charge. However, your deposit will not be returned.
- For cancellation up to 14 days before arrival, we charge 60% of the total rate.
- For cancellation up to eight days before arrival, we charge 90% of the total rate.
- For cancellation from seven days before arrival or in the case of a no-show, we charge 100% of the total rate.
Our tip: Travel cancellation insurance gives you peace of mind.